For the first time the Kanata Food Cupboard is suffering from a shortage of hot and cold cereal. The following grocers have donation crates with their signage at the entrance/exit areas:
- Great Canadian Super Store (Eagleson Road)
- Laura’s Your Independent Grocer (Hazeldean Mall)
- Sobey’s (Terry Fox at Hazeldean Road)
- Food Basics (Hearst Way off Katimavik)
- Loblaws (Kanata Centrum)
- Metro (March Road at Carling Ave)
- Sobey’s (March Road and Klondike).
The Kanata Food Cupboard Warehouse is located in the Beaverbrook area, at 2 The Parkway (off of Teron Road) in the old Canada Post Office building. You may drop off food during our regular office hours, which are Monday to Friday from 9:00a.m. to Noon.