- OC Transpo
- Hydro Ottawa
- Other Projects
- Road Work
- Transportation Master Plan
- Highway 417 expansion
- Hope Side Road and Eagleson Road Intersection Modification
- Roundabout at Stonehaven and Steeple Chase/Bridgestone
- Stonehaven and Eagleson Widening Project
- Stonehaven Drive and Bridlepark Drive Intersection Notice to Commence Work
- Terence Matthews Crescent: Authorization to Close Street
- Terry Fox Drive and Westphalian Avenue Proposed Modification
- Terry Fox Proposed Roadway Modification – 525 metres south of Fernbank Road
- West End Flood Investigation Action Plan
- Abbeyhill Area Rehabilitation
- Barrow Cr. Overland Flow
- Castlefrank Rd. Regrading & Laurie Ct.
- Clarence Maheral Park Earth Berm
- Dog Bone Berm
- Hazeldean Pumping Station Improvements
- Hazeldean Road, Abbotsford Road and Morrena Road Regrading
- Inlet Control Devices
- Overland Drainage Improvements at Dunoon Place
- Overland Drainage Improvements at Oakburn Road
- Peary Way Earth Berm
- Protective Plumbing Program
- Hazeldean Watermain
- Allan in News
- April 2013
- August 2012
- December 2012
- February 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- June 2012
- June 2013
- March 2013
- May 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- About Allan
Ottawa Sports Hall of Fame
On Monday November 7, Councillor Hubley attended the opening of the Ottawa Sports Hall of Fame at City Hall. In attendance were 1988 silver medalist figure skater Elizabath Manley, and many other great athletes. Mayor Watson and manyother Councillors joined to show their support for the Hall of Fame.
Kanata Sanata Claus Parade
On Saturday November 12, Councillor Hubley attended the Santa Claus Parade in Kanata. Also, in attendance was Councillor Allan Hubley, Qadri, El Chantiry, Wilkinson and Mayor Watson. Max Keeping also joined to show his support for the Parade.
Around the Ward
On Monday November 7, Councillor Hubley had the opportunity to honour Kanata Neighborhood Watch Co-ordinator Victor McNabney with a CSPC runner up award for his efforts in keeping Kanata South residents safe. On November 19,A community BBQ was held at Co-operators Stittsville in memory of Jamie Hubley. In attendance were, Wendy Hubley and Councillor Hubley, Associate Agent Kerry Toneguzzi, volunteers Alta Kirby and Tom Makris, and Alex Byrne the Owner of the Co-operators Stittsville.
Congratulations to Kanata South resident Tara Josey, who received an Award for Herosim on November 9. Josey and Nadine Leduc, were both employed as Ottawa Paramedic Service Communications Officers, when their quick response and bravery helped to save the life of a drive-by shooting victim in January 2008.
They were off-duty and leaving a coffee shop in Ottawa South when they heard gunshots in the parking lot that left a man wounded and motionless on the ground.
As panicked bystanders fled for safety, Josey and Leduc instinctively ran to administer first-aid to the shooting victim until police and paramedics arrived. Their split-second decision to act put them at personal risk and helped to save the man’s life.
Thank you to the members of the Royal Canadian Legion Kanata Branch 638 who put on a very touching Remembrance Day Ceremony on November 11th. I would also like to thank all of the residents who came out to pay tribute to our fallen war heroes. It is important that we remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice while defending our country not only on November 11th but each and everyday. We will Remember.