- OC Transpo
- Hydro Ottawa
- Other Projects
- Road Work
- Transportation Master Plan
- Highway 417 expansion
- Hope Side Road and Eagleson Road Intersection Modification
- Roundabout at Stonehaven and Steeple Chase/Bridgestone
- Stonehaven and Eagleson Widening Project
- Stonehaven Drive and Bridlepark Drive Intersection Notice to Commence Work
- Terence Matthews Crescent: Authorization to Close Street
- Terry Fox Drive and Westphalian Avenue Proposed Modification
- Terry Fox Proposed Roadway Modification – 525 metres south of Fernbank Road
- West End Flood Investigation Action Plan
- Abbeyhill Area Rehabilitation
- Barrow Cr. Overland Flow
- Castlefrank Rd. Regrading & Laurie Ct.
- Clarence Maheral Park Earth Berm
- Dog Bone Berm
- Hazeldean Pumping Station Improvements
- Hazeldean Road, Abbotsford Road and Morrena Road Regrading
- Inlet Control Devices
- Overland Drainage Improvements at Dunoon Place
- Overland Drainage Improvements at Oakburn Road
- Peary Way Earth Berm
- Protective Plumbing Program
- Hazeldean Watermain
- Allan in News
- April 2013
- August 2012
- December 2012
- February 2013
- January 2013
- July 2012
- June 2012
- March 2013
- May 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- About Allan
Dog Bone Berm
The firm Ottawa D-Squared Construction Limited completed the proposed earth berm in Dog Bone Park, off Sheldrake Drive in the November 2011. Ottawa D-Squared Construction Limited will resume construction of the remaining landscaping (topsoil and sod) and asphalt pathway reinstatement works starting the week of 25 April 2012, with substantial completion by the end of May 2012.
As part of this contract, Ottawa D-Squared Construction Limited will assume full responsibility for the construction work until completion. Their company will take every precaution to minimize interruptions to the normal living of your family, but as you can appreciate there may be some inconvenience during the course of the work.
The Contractor is required by the City to carry out liability insurance before any work may proceed. If you have any questions about the contractor’s inspection, or concerns about property damage, please call the office of Ottawa D-Squared Construction Limited at (613) 822-1049, in order that they may deal with the issue as quickly as possible.
If you or any member of your household requires special assistance due to a physical or visual impairment, please feel free to contact the undersigned so that we can make arrangements to obtain assistance for you.
The Ottawa Construction Association has requested your assistance in minimizing theft of construction equipment. If you notice any unusual activity on the job site between 7:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. (overnight), please contact the police.
The City Construction Technician for this project will be Mr. Rick Coker. He will be on-site regularly, and you may speak to him at any time should you have concerns. You can also reach him by calling him on his cell phone at (613) 720-4565.
This work will result in some inconvenience to you such as noise, dust and vibrations. The City is committed to minimize any disruption and inconvenience to the public during construction. We would like to thank you for your patience and co-operation. If you have any questions or concerns during the construction please contact the undersigned at 613-580-2424, ext. 16005 or by e-mail at Todd.Penfound@ottawa.ca.