- OC Transpo
- Akerson Multi-Use Pathway Functional Planning Study
- Fernbank Trunk – TCT at Terry Fox
- Hydro Ottawa
- Monahan Drain Retrofit Project
- Other Projects
- Road Work
- Highway 417 expansion
- Hope Side Road and Eagleson Road Intersection Modification
- Photo Radar Survey
- Roundabout at Stonehaven and Steeple Chase/Bridgestone
- Stonehaven and Eagleson Widening Project
- Stonehaven Drive and Bridlepark Drive Intersection Notice to Commence Work
- Terence Matthews Crescent: Authorization to Close Street
- Terry Fox Drive and Westphalian Avenue Proposed Modification
- Terry Fox Proposed Roadway Modification – 525 metres south of Fernbank Road
- Transportation Master Plan
- West End Flood Investigation Action Plan
- Abbeyhill Area Rehabilitation
- Barrow Cr. Overland Flow
- Castlefrank Rd. Regrading & Laurie Ct.
- Clarence Maheral Park Earth Berm
- Dog Bone Berm
- Hazeldean Pumping Station Improvements
- Hazeldean Road, Abbotsford Road and Morrena Road Regrading
- Inlet Control Devices
- Overland Drainage Improvements at Dunoon Place
- Overland Drainage Improvements at Oakburn Road
- Peary Way Earth Berm
- Protective Plumbing Program
- West End Flood Investigation Action Plan
- West-End Flooding Investigation Report – January 2010
- Hazeldean Watermain
- Coyote Sightings: What to do?
- On Street Parking Regulations
- Parks and Recreation
- Pedestrian Safety Evaluation Program
- Snow Go Program
- Solid Waste Collection
- Speed Board
- Speed Humps Pilot Project
- Allan in News
- January, 2016
- February, 2016
- March 2016
- April, 2016
- May, 2016
- June, 2016
- 2015 Photos
- 2014 Photos
- 2013 Photos
- 2012 Photos
- 2011 Photos
- About Allan
Week in Review
Thank you to all the residents who came out to my annual Senior’s Social this past week at the Kanata Recreation Complex (KRC). We enjoyed a fantastic performance by Robin Averill and had many City Service booths in attendance providing excellent information and resources.
I would also like to thank all who came out to my first Community Safety Day. Many braved the heat on Saturday to come and visit with OPS, Fire, Paramedics, Safer Roads Ottawa, SEATS and the many other groups in attendance.
Outdoor Pools, Splash Pads and Beaches
All city of Ottawa outdoor pools and beaches are now open with wading pools scheduled to open throughout the next week. Splash pads are open from 8am-8pm through till September and beaches will be open till the end of August.
Please visit www.Ottawa.ca for safety tips and other details.
OC Transpo Summer Service
Special summer weekend service
Service to local museums and beaches will operate on weekends and holidays throughout the summer until September 5. Route 129 will serve the Canada Aviation and Space Museum and Route 185 will operate to the Agriculture Museum and Experimental Farm. Route 198, which starts June 18, will serve Petrie Island.
New schedules will reflect the lower demand for service during the summer vacation period. School routes will be suspended until the fall, and there will be minor schedule reductions on mainline and peak period routes. New schedules are available at OC Transpo Customer Service Centres, by calling 613-741-4390, and at octranspo.com.
The next service change will occur on Sunday, September 4.
Castlefrank Complete Street
Please visit my website for information regarding the possible changes to convert Castlefrank Rd to a complete street. Please email me at email@example.com by June 30th, 2016 to provide your comments.
Yoga in the Park
Thank you to all who have come out for Yoga in the Park. Hope to see you at one or all of the remaining classes!
Saturday June 25th, 9-10am, Eva James Community Centre (Bridlewood)
Friday July 1st, 9-10am, Walter Baker Park (Kanata Recreation Complex)
In the event of rain, classes will be held at Beyond Yoga located at 66 Hearst Way in Kanata.
June 25th, The Bridlewood Community Association will be hosting their 10th Annual Volunteer Appreciation BBQ at the Eva James Community Centre, form 11:30am – 2:00pm.
June 25th, The Hazeldean Branch of the Ottawa Public Library will be hosting a free cultural celebration for the whole family from 11:30-1:30pm.
June 30th-July 1sy: Kanata Festival of Beer will take place at Walter Baker Park. Details and times can be found at www.KanataFestivalofBeer.com
Working for Kanata South:
It is my privilege to serve as your Councillor. Please feel free to contact my office with any concerns or comments, by phone: 613-580-2752, or by email: Allan.Hubley@ottawa.ca. . You can visit my website for more information: www.councillorallanhubley.ca or follow me on Twitter: @AllanHubley_23.